Via Solfatara 130
San Marzano Oliveto, AT 14050
0388 0100717 https://www.etelux-glovebox.com
Etelux reminds you that in addition to the frequent inspection of the glove box, the everyday upkeep do the job of the
is also needed
1. In advance of and just after each individual do the job, first thoroughly clean the environment to make the floor dry and clean up. Then clean the equipment, like the interior and outer surfaces of the glove box, the observation program, the function surface area, and so on., to be absolutely free of debris and clear.
2. Diligently record the drinking water, oxygen information, and gas usage of the tools in the glove box just about every day to prevent insufficient gas pressure and trigger the devices to end running.
3. Pay back notice to the quantity of fuel in the functioning gasoline cylinder at any time and swap it in time.
four. In scenario of energy failure, press the "vacuum pump" button on the panel to make the vacuum pump operate right after power on
5. Observe: Immediately after power on, if there is a dilemma that it cannot begin, the possibility is that the vacuum pump electrical power cable is loosely connected. The next explanation is that the vacuum pump’s personal switch is not turned on
6. When you want to place the sample into the glove box, use a modest transition chamber as a lot as attainable. Before opening the transition door, shell out notice to irrespective of whether the pressure gauge pointer on the valve cavity is at the zero placement. If it is, you can open up it straight if not, you have to have to change the change beneath the valve cavity to the "filling" situation to permit the gas enter the glove box transition compartment, and then change the change back to the intermediate situation, then you can open the transition compartment Set the sample in the doorway, and then close the doorway. When inserting samples, be very careful not to contact the internal wall of the changeover chamber with your arms, wear gloves to pick and position the sample
Performing these routine maintenance responsibilities can lower the reduction amount of the glove box, increase the support everyday living of the glove box, and also reduce the occurrence of accidents
No records to display.
Compose New Message
Copyright 2013 by InformaticaST SNC